SuperGlu Agarose Affinity Resin is designed for purification of GST fusion proteins and is compatible with all prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems. This affinity chromatography matrix consists of 7.5% cross-linked agarose, which is very homogeneous in size, yielding a high degree of reproducibility between individual purification runs. The protein binding capacity is up to 10 mg/mL resin.
- Specificity – Glutathione-S-Transferase (GST Tag)
- Matrix – 7.5% cross-linked Agarose
- Binding capacity – 10 mg/ml
- Bead size range – 32-60 µm
- Maximum pressure – 72 psi
- Stability/storage – pH 2-14