The Gold Standard for His-tagged Protein Purification. Our Ni-NTA resin has excellent tolerance to reducing agents such as DTT or 2-ME. This resin is regarded as one of the best Ni- IMAC resins on the market for batch and column purification.
Nickel NTA Affinity Resin is designed for the affinity purification of proteins carrying a polyhistidine tag. This affinity chromatography matrix consists of 7.5% cross-linked agarose, which is very homogeneous in size, yielding a high degree of reproducibility between individual purification run.
- Specificity – His-Tag
- Matrix – 7.5% cross-linked Agarose
- Binding capacity – 70 mg/ml
- Bead size range – 32-60 µm
- Maximum pressure – 72 psi
- Stability/storage – pH 2-14