Immobilized heparin is used to purify native or recombinant proteins eg. enzymes such as lipases, plasma coagulation proteins, lipoproteins, growth factors, nucleic acid binding proteins such as transcription factors, DNA & RNA polymerase, hormone receptors, serine proteases inhibitors and extracellular matrix proteins such as fibronectin, laminin and collagens etc.
Key Benefits Include:
Fast, reliable and high quality affinity purification. Purchased as loose resin or pre-packed in 1 ml or 5 ml HiFlIQ AKTA-compatible columns. Mean bead size of 35 µm gives High Performance High binding capacity for growth factors and nucleic acid binding proteins.
- Specificity – Heparin Binding Proteins
- Matrix – 6% cross-linked Agarose
- HP Resin Binding capacity – 5 mg/ml
- Bead size range – 20-50 µm (Mean 35 µm bead size; HP resin)
- Maximum pressure – 72 psi
- Stability/storage -pH 4-13 / pH 4-12