Our Fastback S (sulphonic acid propyl ligand) Resin designed for simple, one-step and rapid purification of positively charged native or recombinant proteins. These include hormones, enzymes and nucleic acids. The Fastback IEX S Resin is a robust product for purification biomolecules in intermediate to final stages of purification procedure for high-resolution separation and purification of the target protein.
Fastback S Resin is designed for the affinity purification of positively charged proteins. This affinity chromatography matrix consists of 6% cross-linked agarose, which is very homogeneous in size, yielding a high degree of reproducibility between individual purification run.
- Specificity – Negatively charged proteins
- Matrix – 6% cross-linked Agarose
- Binding capacity – 50-70 mg/ml
- Bead size range – 90-100 µm
- Maximum pressure – 120-140 psi
- Stability / storage – pH 2-12