The Gold Standard for His-tagged Protein Purification. Our Fastback Cobalt IMAC resin has excellent tolerance to reducing agents such as DTT or 2-ME. This resin is regarded as one of the best Co IMAC resins on the market for batch and column purification.
Fastback Cobalt IMAC Resin is designed for the affinity purification of proteins carrying a polyhistidine tag. This affinity chromatography matrix consists of 6% cross-linked agarose, which is very homogeneous in size, yielding a high degree of reproducibility between individual purification run.
- Specificity – His-Tag
- Matrix – 6% cross-linked Agarose
- Binding capacity – 10 mg/ml
- Bead size range – 45-165 µm
- Maximum pressure – 42 psi
- Stability/storage – pH 2-12