- Mini DNA Release spin columns are designed for quick and easy reconstitution and retrieval of dried DNA product with minimal loss.
- Very convenient for the DNA samples stored on dried substrate and transported between research labs.
- Fit all standard microfuges and allow you to process multiple samples in parallel.
- Special dual cycle ethylene-oxide treatment of the DNA Release spin columns which require Sterile, DNA-free consumables.
- Novel large volume sample format.
- Use for the optimal purification and recovery of limited DNA from a variety of difficult samples including forensic casework, human remains and clinical pathology specimens such as bone, teeth and formalin-fixed paraffin embedded material.
- Hi-Flow spin columns have a 20ml capacity give highly efficient purifications.
- No clogging of the Hi-Flow membrane, no organic extractions required, just use crude extracts.
- Special dual-cycle ethylene-oxide treatment of the Hi-Flow spin columns mitigates extraneous contamination issues.
- Ideal for forensic and human identification labs requiring DNA-free consumables.
Total Start volume 18ml (3 ml crude extract and 15ml silica binding buffer):
|Crude Extract||Sample Size (bp)||
Time Taken to Recover
Purified DNA Concentrate
|Human Bone, Degraded||>100||<120 min||>95%||2,600|
High Molecular Weight
Genomic DNA, Human