The Protein Ark Elite TAE Agarose tablets contain everything necessary for an easy preparation of an agarose gel in desired gel percentage. Provided in four different formats, our tablets are ideal for routine DNA and RNA gel electrophoresis and blotting assays. Each tablet contains Ultrapure agarose, TAE powder and Magnite Green DNA stain.
– Prepare your gel in minutes, all you need is water!
– Ready-to-Use tablet format: no messy weighing and improved gel-to-gel reproducibility
– Ultrapure agarose allows for high resolution of DNA fragment and low background
– Magnite Green DNA stain*: Safer, non-carcinogenic alternative to Ethidium Bromide
*Magnite Green DNA stain emits green fluorescence when bound to DNA or RNA. It has two secondary fluorescence excitation peaks (~270 nm; ~290 nm) and one strong excitation peak centred around 490 nm. The fluorescence emission is centred at ~530 nm. Magnite Green DNA stain is compatible with a variety of gel reading instruments.
- Soak the tablet in water for 3 minutes (or until it is dissolved) before heating. DO NOT use hot water to dissolve the tablet. DO NOT add any buffer.
- Heat the solution until it is clear and visually all particles are dissolved.
- Cool the solution to approximately 60?C before pouring it out.
- Run the gel in TAE buffer.
|Gel %||1 tablet||2 tablets|
|0.8%||81 ml water||162 ml water|
|1%||65 ml water||130 ml water|
|1.2%||54 ml water||108 ml water|
|1.5%||43 ml water||86 ml water|
|2%||32.5 ml water||65 ml water|
|Description||Pack size||Product code|
|Elite 3 in 1 TAE Agarose tablets (75 tablets)||75 tablets||PAL-E-3in1-TAE|