The Protein Ark Elite 2 in 1 Agarose tablets contain everything necessary for an easy preparation of an agarose gel in desired gel percentage. Provided in four different formats, our tablets are ideal for routine DNA and RNA gel electrophoresis and blotting assays. Each tablet contains ultra pure agarose and Magnite Green DNA stain.
– Prepare your gel in minutes, all you need is water!
– Ready-to-Use tablet format: no messy weighing and improved gel to gel reproducibility
– Ultrapure agarose allows for high resolution and low background
– Magnite Green DNA stain*: Safer, non-carcinogenic alternative to Ethidium Bromide
*Magnite Green DNA stain emits green fluorescence when bound to DNA or RNA. It has two secondary fluorescence excitation peaks (~270 nm; ~290 nm) and one strong excitation peak centred around 490 nm. The fluorescence emission is centred at ~530 nm. Magnite Green DNA stain is compatible with a variety of gel reading instruments.
- Soak the tablet in running buffer for 1-3 minutes (or until it is dissolved) before heating. DO NOT use hot buffer to dissolve the tablet.
- Heat the solution until it is clear and visually all particles are dissolved.
- Cool the solution to approximately 60?C before pouring it out.
- Run the gel in used running buffer and detect bands under Blue light or UV illuminator.
|Gel %||1 tablet||2 tablets||3 tablets|
|1%||50 ml||100 ml||150 ml|
|1.5%||33 ml||66 ml||100 ml|
|2%||25 ml||50 ml||75 ml|
|Description||Pack size||Product code|
|Elite 2 in 1 Agarose tablets (100 tablets)||100 tablets||PAL-E-2in1-100|