- Optima PRO De-salting Plate (4)
- Optima PRO Screens (18)
- Biochemicals (13) +-
- Filtration (1) +-
- ProteoSEC Dynamic Size Exclusion AKTA Columns (6)
- Proteus Mini Purification Spin Columns (1)
- 1-Step Batch Spin Columns (4)
- Rapid Proteus Antibody and His-tagged Protein Purification Spin Columns (22) +-
- Proteus Detergent Exchange Mini Spin Columns (4)
- DNA Release Spin Columns (1)
- Hi-Flow DNA Purification Spin Columns (2)
- HiFliQ (41) +-
- Ultrafiltration (10) +-
- Electrophoresis (15) +-
- Endotoxin (14)
Protein Ark’s ProteoSEC Dynamic Size Exclusion Columns (SEC) utilize a high performance rigid resin derived from a co-polymer of Dextran and Agarose. We offer 3 different column sizes: 11/30, 16/60 and 26/60 columns with Superdex™ S75 pg and Superdex™ S200 pg behaviour. Our ‘6-600’ HR acrylic columns have a protein separation range within 6kDa to 600 kDa and the ‘3-70’ HR acrylic columns have a protein separation range within 3kDa to 70kDa. Both these HR acrylic columns are ideal for high definition preparative protein polishing steps using all aqueous buffers, at room temperature and in the cold room. The ProteoSEC 16/60 columns are available in the Classic (non-adjustable end adaptors) and Dynamic (adjustable end adaptors) designs. The ProteoSEC 11/30 and 26/60 columns are only available in the Classic design.
- High resolution (HR) preparative grade columns with comparable performance to GE Healthcare Superdex™ 200 pg (6-600 HR) and Superdex™ 75 pg (3-70 HR) SEC columns.
- The 6-600 HR column has a separation range of 6-600 kDa. The 3-70 HR column has a separation range of 3-70 kDa.
- Each column is certified for Height Equivalent to a Theoretical Plate (HETP) and peak asymmetry: Theoretical Plate Number: > 10,000 N/m & Peak Asymmetry: 0.7-1.5.
- Three different column sizes: 11/30, 16/60 & 26/60 available with 3-70 HR resin or 6-600 HR resin.
- Both High Resolution (HR) resins are co-polymers of dextran and agarose and have a mean particle size of ca. 35 µm (20-50 µm).
- The 16/60 HR columns are available with non-adjustable end adaptors (classic design) and adjustable end adaptors (dynamic design).