- Biochemicals (13) +-
- Filtration (1) +-
- ProteoSEC Size Exclusion AKTA Columns (8)
- Proteus Mini Purification Spin Columns (1)
- 1-Step Batch Spin Columns (4)
- Rapid Proteus Antibody and His-tagged Protein Purification Spin Columns (22) +-
- Proteus Detergent Exchange Mini Spin Columns (4)
- DNA Release Spin Columns (1)
- Hi-Flow DNA Purification Spin Columns (2)
- HiFliQ (37) +-
- Ultrafiltration (10) +-
- Electrophoresis (15) +-
- Endotoxin (14)
We offer premium Protein A and Protein G Sepharose resin for single step affinity purification of polyclonal/monoclonal antibodies.
Our recombinant Protein A and G Sepharose® FF Resins are designed for rapid purification of antibodies from serum, ascites and tissue culture supernatants.
Protein A or G is covalently coupled to a Sepharose matrix providing high binding capacity (30 and 20 mg/ml human IgG (hIgG) respectively) with excellent flow rates (up to 120-140 psi).
- Matrix - Sepharose
- Binding capacity (human IgG) - 30 mg/ml (A), 20 mg/ml (G)
- Bead size range - 60-165 μm (A), 45-165 μm (G),
- Max pressure - 120-140 psi
- Stability - pH 2.5-10 (A), pH 2-9 (G)
- Storage - 2-8 ⁰C