- Biochemicals (13) +-
- Filtration (1) +-
- ProteoSEC Size Exclusion AKTA Columns (8)
- Proteus Mini Purification Spin Columns (1)
- 1-Step Batch Spin Columns (4)
- Rapid Proteus Antibody and His-tagged Protein Purification Spin Columns (22) +-
- Proteus Detergent Exchange Mini Spin Columns (4)
- DNA Release Spin Columns (1)
- Hi-Flow DNA Purification Spin Columns (2)
- HiFliQ (37) +-
- Ultrafiltration (10) +-
- Electrophoresis (15) +-
- Endotoxin (14)
Super Cobalt NTA Affinity Resin was developed for the affinity purification of proteins carrying a polyhistidine tag. This affinity chromatography matrix consists of 7.5% cross-linked agarose.
The material is highly porous to allow for optimal protein interaction. Cross-linked agarose is also physically very stable, making it suitable for purification processes under low pressure with flow rates of up to 6 mL/min (optimal 0.5–2 mL/min).
Our agarose is very homogeneous in size with a medium particle diameter of 40 µm, yielding a high degree of reproducibility between individual purification runs. If required, the cobalt ions can be removed from the agarose matrix using 5 wash steps with 100 mM EDTA, and the matrix can be recharged with a different metal ion.
Super Cobalt NTA Affinity Resin is delivered as a 50% (v/v) suspension. Therefore, 2 mL suspension will yield a 1 mL bed volume. The suspension contains 20% ethanol to prevent microbial growth.
- Specificity - His-Tag
- Matrix - 7.5% cross-linked Agarose
- Binding capacity - 30 mg/ml
- Bead size range - 32-60 μm
- Maximum pressure - 72 psi
- Stability / storage - pH 2-14