- Biochemicals (13) +-
- Filtration (1) +-
- ProteoSEC Dynamic Size Exclusion AKTA Columns (6)
- Proteus Mini Purification Spin Columns (1)
- 1-Step Batch Spin Columns (4)
- Rapid Proteus Antibody and His-tagged Protein Purification Spin Columns (22) +-
- Proteus Detergent Exchange Mini Spin Columns (4)
- DNA Release Spin Columns (1)
- Hi-Flow DNA Purification Spin Columns (2)
- HiFliQ (41) +-
- Ultrafiltration (10) +-
- Electrophoresis (15) +-
- Endotoxin (14)
Protien Ark’s Proteus '1-Step Batch' Mini Spin Columns are designed for small scale protein purifications such as those required for expression trials, solubility determination tests, screening, titering and scouting studies. These innovative columns incorporate a SelfSeal™membrane technology which retains the resin and sample in the batch incubation chamber. When the Mini column is spun in a microfuge at 12-14,000 g for up to 1 min, the pores of the membrane dilate and the filtered eluate is collected in the bottom of the centrifuge tube. The Mini columns can accommodate sample volumes up to 0.6 mL.
The innovative Proteus ‘1-Step Batch’ Midi Spin Column allows you to batch mix your filtered or unclarified sample with the resin of your choice and then wash and elute your purified and concentrated protein in a small volume. There is no resin carry-over to a subsequent downstream analyses, no messy transfer of samples/resin slurries and negligible hold-up volume. As the device is contained, it is ideal for handling bio-hazardous samples and samples from infectious sources.
Protein Ark's Proteus '1-Step Batch' Midi Plus Spin Column are designed to enable you to batch incubate the resin of your choice with your protein sample. The Midi Plus columns incorporate a SelfSeal™membrane technology which retains the resin and sample in the batch incubation chamber preventing any leakage into the collection tube. When the Midi column is spun, the pores of the membrane dilate and the filtered eluate is collected in the bottom of the centrifuge tube. The Midi Plus columns can accommodate sample volumes up to 20 mL.
- Mode of action - Batch incubation & centrifugation
- Mini & Midi Plus - < 0.2 μm SelfSeal™ PVDF membrane
- Midi - 18 μm polyethylene sinter witth retentate end cap
- Sample volume - 0.6 ml (Mini) - 20 ml (Midi and Midi plus)