- Optima PRO De-salting Plate (4)
- Optima PRO Screens (18)
- Biochemicals (13) +-
- Filtration (1) +-
- ProteoSEC Dynamic Size Exclusion AKTA Columns (6)
- Proteus Mini Purification Spin Columns (1)
- 1-Step Batch Spin Columns (4)
- Rapid Proteus Antibody and His-tagged Protein Purification Spin Columns (22) +-
- Proteus Detergent Exchange Mini Spin Columns (4)
- DNA Release Spin Columns (1)
- Hi-Flow DNA Purification Spin Columns (2)
- HiFliQ (41) +-
- Ultrafiltration (10) +-
- Electrophoresis (15) +-
- Endotoxin (14)
IPTG induces the transcription of the gene coding for ß-galactosidase, an enzyme that promotes lactose utilization, by binding and inhibiting the LacI repressor.
IPTG is widely used as it cannot be metabolized by E. coli so its concentration remains constant through the in vivo study.
First of its kind, the Protein Ark 1M IPTG Solution is shipped at room temperature, without compromising purity and performance!
0.2 ml - On Agar plates for blue/white colour screening when cloning
1 ml - Add to liquid bacterial cultures to induce high levels of protein expression