- Biochemicals (13) +-
- Filtration (1) +-
- ProteoSEC Size Exclusion AKTA Columns (8)
- Proteus Mini Purification Spin Columns (1)
- 1-Step Batch Spin Columns (4)
- Rapid Proteus Antibody and His-tagged Protein Purification Spin Columns (22) +-
- Proteus Detergent Exchange Mini Spin Columns (4)
- DNA Release Spin Columns (1)
- Hi-Flow DNA Purification Spin Columns (2)
- HiFliQ (37) +-
- Ultrafiltration (10) +-
- Electrophoresis (6) +-
- Endotoxin (14)
The peptide sequence of the FLAG-tag from the N-terminus to the C-terminus is: DYKDDDDK (1012 Da). It can be used in conjunction with other affinity tags, for example a polyhistidine tag, HA-tag or myc-tag. It can be fused to the C-terminus or the N-terminus of a protein. Some commercially available antibodies (e.g., M1/4E11) recognize the epitope only when it is present at the N-terminus. However, other available antibodies (e.g. M2) are position-insensitive.
Protein Ark also supplies the 3X FLAG peptide, which is also a synthetic peptide of 23 amino acid residues (2862 Da). The Asp-Tyr-Lys-Xaa-Xaa-Asp motif is repeated three times in the peptide. Eight amino acids at the C-terminus make up the classic FLAG sequence (Asp-Tyr-Lys-Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys).