- Biochemicals (13) +-
- Filtration (1) +-
- ProteoSEC Size Exclusion AKTA Columns (8)
- Proteus Mini Purification Spin Columns (1)
- 1-Step Batch Spin Columns (4)
- Rapid Proteus Antibody and His-tagged Protein Purification Spin Columns (22) +-
- Proteus Detergent Exchange Mini Spin Columns (4)
- DNA Release Spin Columns (1)
- Hi-Flow DNA Purification Spin Columns (2)
- HiFliQ (29) +-
- Resins (24) +-
- Ultrafiltration (10) +-
- Electrophoresis (6) +-
- Endotoxin (14)
High value and high purity biochemicals from The Protein Company:
Tris (2-carboxyethyl) phosphine hydrochloride (TCEP; >98% purity), the next generation reducing agent used to cleave disulphide bridges. Inert to metal ions used in IMAC.
FLAG (DYKDDDDK; >95% purity; see adjacent image) and 3xFLAG (MDYKDHDGDYKDHDIDYKDDDDK; >95% purity) peptides for elution of FLAG tagged proteins.
Ultrapure isopropyl 1-thio-β-Dgalactoyranoside (IPTG; >99.5% purity; Dioxane-free) for induction of protein expression in bacteria. IPTG promotes lactose utilization by inhibiting the LacI repressor.